Thursday 8 December 2011

After the two days shooting (Evaluation)

Zander and I started to film on Friday 2nd December 2011, we had a productive day of about 6 hours of setting up and filming our production, we got plenty of shots which we will use in our final production. These were scenes such as the dragging back scene, the courtyard mystery shoots and the interrogation/Narration shots. Which I wasn't too happy with, so we will re-shoot them at school with Morris in my place instead. I star as Belakov, who is a the main 'bad guy' and Zander stared as the main character (Camera man) because all the shots in the production are Point Of View shots.

On Saturday 3rd December 2011, we were joined by Morris to get the finishing shots, we came up with a brand new idea which involved an external actor from outside of the group James Franklin. The scene involved all four of us to play a part, Me as Belakov, Zander as the main character (POV shots), Morris as Captain Lionel ,and James as McNeal. The new scene required me to shoot James, and then come back out of nowhere and knock Zander to the floor and beat Morris up as Zander ran away. The shot was a success, we shot it at dusk, allowing for a sense of mystery because me being able to disappear and reappear from nowhere.

At the end of the two days filming we got some good shots of most of the opening. The only problem i have is both Morris and I am concerned with the ammount of shots that are POV shots which is every single shot. I have expressed this concern to Zander but he is confident that they are fine and that they should not be a problem, I however am not so sure.

No comments:

Post a Comment